January 13, 2011

Texas Here We Come!

It's official we are FINALLY moving to Texas!! It seems almost to good to be true but as of February 4th the Womacks' will finally be Texans! Well I've always been a true Texan but soon Landon will trade in his okie status for the lone star state! Which surprisingly he is almost more excited then I am about getting to Texas. Notice I said almost I am still more pumped then him just not looking forward to packing up the house..especially in just 3 weeks. Oh well it's worth it.

So since were starting a new stage in our lives I decided to make a new blog about our journey in THE Texas.

I dedicate this first post to all the things that are waiting for us in Texas and I have missed so much while being away!

1. Family of course.


























2. My Amazing Friends


































3. My Girls!!


























4. Going back to Carrollton. So nice to be really connected to a church again!
(yes that means you George...I know you've been lacking in life without me)




























5. TARGET and other things that civilization has to offer!

The list could honestly go on and on but those are the pretty big ones. The rest are just little joys like girl's monday nights, dance parties, cafe brazil, real date nights, sidewalks..haha, more opportunity in every aspect!

See You Soon!!





2 comments:

  1. yay!!! I WILL TALK LOUDER and you will call me when you get here so we can hang out!

    so excited for yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yessssssssssss so glad you have a blog!!

    and that i made the cut ; )

    ReplyDelete