October 12, 2011

Meet Charlie and Morgan

A couple weeks ago I started nannying for a different family. It was a much needed switch and I am so happy that I was able to find such an awesome family.

I am now working for a family with two little girls. Which I have come to realize is a better fit for me and especially since Charlie reminds me so much of Lilly who I use to watch in oklahoma.

Charlie is 14 months old and the sweetest little baby. She is always so happy and laughing at everything. She absolutely loves dancing which is a baby after my own heart. Literally anytime any kind of music comes on she immediately starts dancing. It's hilarious!! The only time she's not so happy is if we have been in the car longer then she would like then she'll start to get a little fussy. Other than that she is happy happy happy. Oh and she has the most precious curly red hair!! Love it!



Morgan is 6 years old and unfortunately I only see her for like an hour and half two days out of the week but we still manage to do some fun stuff. Morgan is a pretty typical 6 year old very independent and knows what she wants to do and when she wants to do it but she still listens enough for us to have fun too. She is very much a tom boy and loves to be outside playing with friends. I want so bad to be able to play with her hair and braid it or put it in a ponytail or something fun and cute but she will have nothing to do with it...ha ha I'll win her over one of these days!



I've had so much fun with these girls over the last couple weeks. We have made cupcakes, taken walks to the park, played at chuckie cheese (and won like over 1200 tickets which is just crazy to me) played board games, gone to Bahama bucks. All kinds of fun stuff it doesn't even feel like I'm actually working!

No comments:

Post a Comment