December 11, 2011

Twilight

I accomplished one of my random goals which was to go to a midnight movie premiere. Michelle had gotten some of the girls tickets to the new Twilight movie Breaking Dawn and asked if I wanted to go so of course I did!

Let me just say I'm not the fanatic kind of twilight fan and have never read any of the books but I enjoy the movies. Plus I always have a great time whenever Michelle and I have one of our adventures with the girls. (New Orleans, Christmas Party and now midnight movie dates)

So here's a few pics not a lot you can do while your sitting in a movie theater for a while but we played some random games and made up a few of our own funny at the time things to do.

Michelle and I


The girls being weird. I guess sitting in the theater for 4 hours is finally getting to them.


The whole group


Our second tub of popcorn because we wanted to get our money's worth. It's so crazy how much movie food is!


Hanna and I 5 minutes before the movie started!! We made it!

I thought the movie was pretty good and now I can cross that off my list.

1 comment:

  1. Brittany!! It's Tiff and Mer's cousin Brooke! You and your hubby look OH so sweet :) Glad I found your blog!!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete