May 03, 2012

Happy Easter!

 My Dad celebrated his birthday right before Easter so my grandma came in town for a couple weeks which was really fun getting to spend sometime with her. Especially since the two of us love to shop!

For his birthday we went to a new restaurant in grapevine. It was really good and the group just kept growing and growing as the night went on. 
 

My Dad has been trying to eat healthy so I decided to make him chocolate covered strawberries and write Happy Birthday on them. I mean that's kind of healthy right?


 We also experienced a first! Bella had her first grooming experience right before Easter. I wanted to try and keep her cool for the summer so we decided to shave her and go for the lion hair style. Here's a pic of the before and after. She looked so precious with her little Easter bandanna!

 We had a great Easter this year. We tried out a new church close to our house which was really great and then when we got back home we realized it was going to rain soon so we grabbed the dogs and took them to run at the park a little bit so they could use up some of their energy. (especially puggy)
Later that afternoon we all went over to my Aunt's house to have a family Easter lunch. 

 We met my sister and mom over there as well.

I stinkin love these boys! I haven't seen them as much as I would like to lately so it was great seeing them over Easter!
 
 
The boys decided to try to trick my sister and I by luring us into the playroom where they were waiting armed and ready to shoot us with nerf guns! As you can see Heather was caught a little off guard.
 And last but not least Traci and I got to meet this little guy, Deacon! Our old youth minister, Chuckie, and his family were in town finalizing this little guy's adoption into their family and they had a lunch so all their Texas friends could meet Deacon. He is so sweet and not to mention so stinkin cute!


 As you can see we def. connected!


No comments:

Post a Comment