May 27, 2011

Here kitty kitty

We officially have baby kittens!

Here they are making their blog debut.
















There are 4 little ones.. 1 white..2 striped..and 1 black.


















Dad named Shaka the momma kitty after a college basketball coach so he feels that the kittens should follow in her footsteps.


















They were also born the same night the mavericks came back to win in overtime over Oklahoma thunder. (Clearly my dad is a bit of a sports fanatic)

Here is Jet named after Jason Terry













This is either Dirk or J.J. It's hard to tell these days which one is the runt and which one is the biggest one. However, in a few days we will be able to tell better and when we do then there names will stick.














Here's the other striped kitty. Once again Dirk or J.J.


















The white one is Kidd but I don't have a really good pic of that one.


















If you can't tell this one is my favorite!
How could you not love a face like this!


















(I know it's blurry but I had to)
















Landon loves this one too!


















Good momma watching her kittens














This pictures makes me laugh. Pug loves just staring at his kittens!














I'm sure in the next couple of weeks there will be lots more kitten pics.

On a side note yesterday I spent a few hours having dinner with THE LADYWORKERS!













It's been a long time since the 5 of us were all together and was soo much fun! Crazy that you guys are only a year away from graduating college! Miss you girls!














Also, this is for you Callie! A little goodbye note from me to you! Enjoy your last week in Texas! Hope the move goes smoothly and you better invite us all for a fun move in party! I expect a weekend trip and a river to float somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment