July 27, 2011

Chinasaurus

The Past few weeks have been really busy but now that I'm on my 3 weeks vacation from work I have a little bit of time to update the blog.

A couple weeks ago we headed to a friends wedding in Waco. It was a friend from camp so we both knew the groom.

Landon was in the wedding so we drove in Friday night for the rehearsal.
We were the only non-baylor people there so we were kind of the odd man out.
Oh well Landon and I made it work and had fun on our own.


The day of the wedding I had some free time while Landon was with all the groomsmen so I got to have a lovely breakfast with Hannah!

Even though Landon was not the one getting married he was still really nervous to be in it.


Landon and Jeremy (the groom)
Faux Friends

First DanceInstead of bubbles or sparklers the Gilberts had these little guys to throw.
Their both teachers so it seemed like a teacher thing.




Had to get at least one couple pic since it's not everyday Landon wears a suit.


Now fast forward to this week.
Yesterday Landon and I took Victor and Willis to the Science and Nature Museum in Fair Park to see CHINASAURUS!!


The boys were pretty excited to see the dinosaurs and go to the Imax theater

Digging for dinosaur bonesMaking bubblesWillis heard they had a cow that you could milk and he was so excited to find it!So 5 years ago Victor celebrated his 5th birthday at this same museum.
Heather and I took a picture in the same spot so I thought I would put some pics from the birthday party to show how much Victor and Willis have grown up.



Victor is the picture on top. He looks so scared of us. It makes me laugh.
Willis is on the bottom and he was just a baby! How precious is that face!



We finished the day by going to lunch at Cafe Brazil because the boys had never been there and it's one of Landon and I's favorite places!

Victor was really tired but Willis was rearing to go and crazy as ever. He was def. cracking us up! It's so funny how much they both just love Landon! The whole day they had to sit by him, walk with him and talk to him all day! It was so funny to watch because they just think he's the best.

We had an awesome day and it makes me wish we could hang out with them even more than we do. We look forward to Victor starting real tackle football this year and getting to go watch his games!

No comments:

Post a Comment