July 11, 2011

Pizza Party

This is a couple weeks late but I still wanted to blog about it because it was the first event I planned for a big group of the Carrollton girls since Landon and I moved back!

My Dad was out of town for the weekend and Landon was out for the night at Jeremy's bachelor Party so I took advantage of having the house to myself and invited any of the high school girls who could come over for an old fashioned pizza party!

In my opinion all girl parties are no fun unless a little dressing up is involved so I had to think of how I could make that happen.

So here's what I came up with....

What Pizza Party is complete without Mustaches and Aprons!
The girl's really got into the mustaches some more offensive than others..haha


We had about every ingredient you could need to make your own pizza.



We had a couple of pro's among us
Haley and Dana showing off their skills


I set up a "photo booth" in the kitchen aka a fun sheet hanging on the wall for us to take pics in front of to show off our creations.

Here's everyone's finished project





Somehow in all the pizza madness Megan ended up in the cone of shame!

Group shot of the girls that got to come plus Dana who "doesnt do pics" haha and Tonka the photographer and Su Chef .


We had such an awesome time! After we finished eating we played our favorite picture game. I don't know the title but no matter where we are we always end up playing it and it's hilarious!

Pizza party was pretty much a success and next on the list is Cupcake Party! Complete with aprons and bright lipstick! 50's style!

I absolutely love these girls and can't wait till we have our own house and they have an open invitation anytime!

*A special shout out to congratulate Miss Ericka Allen on her recent Engagement! Ericka was my first senior class at Carrollton and her and the other girls in that group hold a very very special place in my heart!

Yea now it's you're turn to be the bride! So excited for you!














No comments:

Post a Comment