October 28, 2012

I'm Getting Old!


 Earlier in the month I celebrated my 28th birthday. It's crazy to think I'm only 2 years away from 30!! Oh well for now I'm still in my 20's. 

So the celebrations started at work when Landon brought me flowers at lunch time. There's nothing better then seeing the front door open at work and surprise it's my husband with a bouquet of flowers. He's done that a few times so I would have to say I picked a good one!

Here's my lovely flowers 


The night of my birthday we had our usual family birthday dinner. My sister was in Minnesota visiting her boyfriends family so she missed out this year but she made me this little collage of sisterly love. (Plus she brought me some good presents when she got back)


So Landon, my mom, dad and myself went to Lava Grill (my favorite hibachi restaurant) for dinner.



 Friday I planned a last minute pinterest inspired pumpkin birthday party with a couple of friends. 
 The night started by going to a pumpkin patch in grapevine that we go to every year.


 It was the perfect night to be walking through the pumpkin patch looking for the perfect one!

 

 All together we probably got around 15 different pumpkins!

 

No girls night is complete without some photo opps!
 

 

 

 

 Pilar couldn't resist getting some roasted corn...even though we were about to go eat.


After the pumpkin patch we went to Anamia's for Dinner. Which was delicious!
Then it was time to go back and decorate!



 They all turned out so different and so awesome!

 

Traci made her famous Grape salad (as requested by the birthday girl) complete with the big 28 on top!

 

 I absolutely love this pumpkin pic! Couldn't have asked for a better group to celebrate my birthday with! Such a fun night!


I went home and finished my pumpkins so here's the before and after.


No comments:

Post a Comment